Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication violation of rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

morgantegeler

now i might not no all that i need to know but im prety sure that the policed did some illegal things when they arressted me first of all we were followed by an undercover who never indicated he was a cop or anything. second they pulled us out the car cuffed us for no reason male cop searched my pockets with out permission also searched the vehicle (not mine, nor was i driving) with no permission i am not on probation or have had any previous arresst they found a meth pipe in my back pack that the driver even told them he asked me to hold it and it was his i need help how to fight this charge since they took me to jail not the driver and are now trying to convict me for something thats not mine

now i might not no all that i need to know but im prety sure that the policed did some illegal things when they arressted me first of all we were followed by an undercover who never indicated he was a cop or anything. second they pulled us out the car cuffed us for no reason male cop searched my pockets with out permission also searched the vehicle (not mine, nor was i driving) with no permission i am not on probation or have had any previous arresst they found a meth pipe in my back pack that the driver even told them he asked me to hold it and it was his i need help how to fight this charge since they took me to jail not the driver and are now trying to convict me for something thats not mine

The driver may have set you up?

The driver may be a snitch or an undercover cop.

Be careful, someone might be after you.

It does'nt matter if it was yours or not, if it was on your person its yours. Where was the backpack? Did you admit to knowing the pipe was in your backpack? Get an attorney and hopefully your friend will own up to placing the pipe in your backpack without your knowledge. (good luck with that)

1, An undercover police officer doesn't have to tell you he is a police officer... that is the point of being undercover.

2. You were not cuffed for no reason. You were cuffed to ensure your own safety and the safety of the officers during their contact with you. This is common.

3. The search of your pockets was most likely a standard pat down, and the police have a lot of wiggle room here.

4. You did not give enough information to determine if the search of the vehicle was legit, but I assume the driver was unlicensed, and that is enough to allow the police into the vehicle.

5. Meth pipe in your backpack is a meth pipe in YOUR possession. you will have to convince a judge or jury that you were just holding it... but that excuse has yet to work for tens of thousands of others that were also holding crack pipes for their friends.

Are you charged with anything other than possession of the pipe? If that is all it is, work with the attorney to plea it down to something else if possible. You won't get away with nothing. Whether it was your pipe or not, it was in your possession.

From what you give here I see nothing that will beat the charge... if you have a good record you can plea it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back