Parole, Probation violated probation

Status
Not open for further replies.

i have violated probation by not doing one of class and im afraid of what they are going to do to me

what kind of class?...Drug classes? Depends what you were on probation for and how serious it was: How long you've been on probation: how much time you have total to do. Your probation officer will give a recommendation on what he thinks should happen. Ultimately you will have to go back to the judge. In all likelyhood, the judge will simply give you more classes to finish. I just saw a study done on CNN yesterday that for every 138 people, there is 1 in prison. That is saying something when you consider that women are included in that study and there aren't nearly as many women in prison. My point is that prisons are more overcrowded than ever. There are over 2 million people in prison. Talk to your probation officer and do you classes. By the way, what is the reason that you missed one of your classes?

032805 said:
i have violated probation by not doing one of class and im afraid of what they are going to do to me

the classes that i had to take were anti shoplifting program and a drug evualation i was souppose to take them on the march 25 but i couldt go , the reason for me not going is i was haveing contractions and my baby was due march 28 , they were souppose to be done by april 1

my classes were souppose to be on april 1 and i was going to take them on march 25 , but i was haveing contractions and my baby was born on march 28 . . im on probation for 9 months for theft

You're going to be just fine then. Just tell your probation officer the deal and he won't violate you. He may send you in front of the judge, however, to have him reinstate you into the drug program if they kicked you out.

cmlzip said:
You're going to be just fine then. Just tell your probation officer the deal and he won't violate you. He may send you in front of the judge, however, to have him reinstate you into the drug program if they kicked you out.
what do you mean
reinstate me

cmlzip said:
im just scaredd that they are going to send me to jail do you think he will give me another chance to do my classes

I wouldnt worry about going to jail unless you have a real asshole for a probation officer and a judge.

My brother failed 12 drug tests for herion before they violated him. But that was in North Carolina, I dont know how it works there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back