Violant Shopplifter Apprehension - Questions about what I can do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exilict

I work Loss Prevention for Wal-Mart, and on December 22nd while making a Apprehension I was hurt. The person I was trying to stop flung me onto the ground and then tripped and fell ontop of me. I have a badly scraped knee and both of my ring fingers are broken.

The subject was brought into the office and arrested for Violation of Probation. That day he was charged with Assualt, Harassment, and Retail Thieft.

I went to the doctors right after the incident, took my urin test, and completed my visit, the next day I went to a surgeon who told me I could not work again untill the 3rd. I returned to work on the 3rd and went to court with my partner. And asked if I qualified for Pain and Suffering. The DA told me that I had to contact Wal-Mart legal and ask them. Wal-Mart Legal told me it was up to my DA if he would approve the charges or not?!?

Also after my accident I was forced to drive myself to the doctors with 2 broken fingers! Then after I finished my drug test the manager that was suppose to stay with me left! This is the same manager who tried to fire me 2 months prior for not taking a lunch. At the time I should of been taking a lunch I was working with the police on a stolen purse case, she was also helping us! And 4 months before that she stuck me with her bad stop!

Any and all advice is appricated
-X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back