Veteran disability

Teternity25

Jurisdiction
California
If in 2012 nebraska reginal office admited to my oaklanad reginal offices 1992 dessision for headache disability compensation&penssion bennifits denied no %rating given bevause oakland reginal office never notified me of a c&p exam appointment in 1992 and was "totally flawed & hourones and a clear and unmistakeable error in 1992 dessission for c&p bennifits.doesnt the department of veteran affairs have to abide by laws that were in place at the time when the c.u.e was made? Not by rules and laws that were put in place after c.u.e. was made even thought reconized in 2012 by a non local reginal office ?due to scrutieny oakland reginal office was under investigation in 2012 for distroying veterans claim files back in 1992 ?
Can i hold department of veteran affairs responsiable for the pain and suffering forced on my life by that c.u.e ? & does a veteran have to prove disability medical condition for the time period when c.u.e was flawed to current? And what effectibe date should be given by law?

Repersinitave is in florida amd im in ca this is reguarding an appeals case to department of veteran affairs for disability rating & c&p .ive scince fired repersinative for only out for personal gain and proffit and not repersenting in my best intrest or going after bennifits efective date like i asked him to or adressing the issue at all for that matter .i havent been able to find leagal repersintation scince and now nod and appeal is finalized and time has expired to reappeal unlike he told me was taking place in dessision that was back in jan 2016 .i requested a copy of all files and forms and letters sent by them in my case and they told me that another lawyer can ask for a copy of my case and that he would not provide me a copy of my case is this normal practice ? Dont i have the right to this information and arent they required to provide me with a copy?

What????? You need to clean your post up. Then maybe we can help as i am a disabled vet myself. Yet i can't make heads/tails of what you posted.

If in 2012 nebraska reginal office admited to my oaklanad reginal offices 1992 dessision for headache disability compensation&penssion bennifits denied no %rating given bevause oakland reginal office never notified me of a c&p exam appointment in 1992 and was "totally flawed & hourones and a clear and unmistakeable error in 1992 dessission for c&p bennifits.doesnt the department of veteran affairs have to abide by laws that were in place at the time when the c.u.e was made? Not by rules and laws that were put in place after c.u.e. was made even thought reconized in 2012 by a non local reginal office ?due to scrutieny oakland reginal office was under investigation in 2012 for distroying veterans claim files back in 1992 ?
Can i hold department of veteran affairs responsiable for the pain and suffering forced on my life by that c.u.e ? & does a veteran have to prove disability medical condition for the time period when c.u.e was flawed to current? And what effectibe date should be given by law?

Repersinitave is in florida amd im in ca this is reguarding an appeals case to department of veteran affairs for disability rating & c&p .ive scince fired repersinative for only out for personal gain and proffit and not repersenting in my best intrest or going after bennifits efective date like i asked him to or adressing the issue at all for that matter .i havent been able to find leagal repersintation scince and now nod and appeal is finalized and time has expired to reappeal unlike he told me was taking place in dessision that was back in jan 2016 .i requested a copy of all files and forms and letters sent by them in my case and they told me that another lawyer can ask for a copy of my case and that he would not provide me a copy of my case is this normal practice ? Dont i have the right to this information and arent they required to provide me with a copy?

If you're looking for an agency to help you with veterans disability, contact one of the veterans related groups (VFW, DAV, American legion, etc). Most veterans groups will assist you in filing a disability claim.

In most states, CA is your state This is the link to your state's vets agency --->>>
Home , the state veterans department will help you with a claim.

Some counties have veterans affairs agencies, they too, will assist a veteran in filing a claim.

When did you apply for disability benefits? With what agency did you apply? What was the determination? Did you appeal if the decision was an unfavorable one? If so, when?

My question was concerning the lawyer who represented me in my veteran disability claim and if his actions are legal and weather or not he has to provide me a copy of documents he filed or all documents in my file that his firm has pertaining to my case? And if the lawyer can deny me a copy his firm has concerning my case?& if yes he can deny me a copy why doesnt he have to provied me files his firm filed on my be-half of my claim in my case?

Back