Consumer Law, Warranties verbal contract troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRACIE55779

I entered into a verbal contract with my sister in-law,stating that i would take care of her two year old daughter and two month old son,if she provided transportation to me on occasions when i needed to go shopping or other needs that may arise.she agreed,i agreed.my brother and sister in-law are going through a divorce,pri9r to me taking care of the children,my brother was,until they fought and broke up,however he lived out in their driveway,in his fith wheel trailer.a that point he refused to whatch them anymore.so she came to me and we worked out a deal that would help us both.i am almost 40 years old,i had the children at the very least 2 twelve hour days,2-3 4 hour days per week.i also have a five year old son,2 dogs,and our home to manetain,i was exhausted.after a couple of weeks my brother left and moved out of state.she would say she was working and leaving the children with me for 12 hours,and i later found out that she had not been at work afterall.i let it slide,i needed to take my dog to his vet appointment,it was her day off,but she was busy,she kept trying to put me off when i let her know that i had business to take care of and expected her to hold up to her end of the deal.i had first hand knowledge of her violent temper and verbal attacks,i witnessed it many times,that is why my brother left her,and now it was directed towards me.she went off on me verbally over the phone when asked if she would take me to an appointment,during this entire time she took me to get groceries once and that's because she had to go that day herself,and only after i invited myself along because up untill now,she never offered me any help,she called me a f.......king ........well you can guess the rest of that phrase,while i still had her kids at my house after i just whatched them for another 12 hours.she came and picked up her children at 10 p.m. That night and that was that.but,i did still have something that i borrowed a week before,her shampooer.when she called me a few days later asking for it back i hung up on her.i felt that she broke e verbal contract that we had,i fullfilled my agreementand she refused to hold up to her end of it.so my question is this,do i have the right under law to keep her property?

No, give her back her junk. You don't need her. She's an abusive liar and a deadbeat. Let her watch her own kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, give her back her junk. You don't need her. She's an abusive liar and a deadbeat. Let her watch her own kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow.. Couldn't have said it any better. People like this don't realize the abuse they dish out until everyone just walks away and leaves them no direction to misplace their rage and abuse. Sounds like she needs therapy and you should make every effort to break the cycle and part ways with her at least temporarily.

I hope you talked to your brother about this too? He's probably a bit emotional if he's been in a marriage with such a person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back