Verbal Agreement on Truck Payment

Status
Not open for further replies.

dameat

Ok a friend of mine fell on hardship and couldn't pay his truck payment. I told him I was intrested in buying it from him ,but due to my credit I wasnt able to get the finaincing for it. We came to agreement I would pay 350.00 a month for the Truck / Insurance. I made all the payment somone have been a few days late, and I had a few checks bounced but I payed them with the late fee payment. Then after a (1 year) later he had to fine bankrupty and he wanted to know if I was able to pay ther full payment of the truck of 503.00 I told him I will see what I can do we made 2 to 3 months payment on the truck on the full payment but I couldnt do it at the full amount then he decided to go 400.00 a month which was easy to do. Well after a few months past making the payment I posted a a note on the check please dont depost the check until ther 23th and he went and deposted it on the 21st and there check bounced. Well he decided he had enough of this hassel and came and took the truck. I didnt have a signed contract it was all verable due to he was a good friend. Is there anything I can do or I lost lost all that money I payed into the truck?? I Live in the state of Georgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back