Verbal agreement between myself and landlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

lefty

I own a mobile home and have it in a mobile home park. I have been there almost 18 years. I at one time leased the lot behind me when it became empty and had an option on the lot in front of me when it became empty as well. If you have a lot for your home you can rent other lots for half price. For a time I DID lease the back lot but had to give it up when money was tight. The lady who managed the park said to not worry that if someone ever wanted to lease it she would contact me and give me first options to lease it of the one in front of me before she would lease it to anyone else.

Guess what? I just found out today that the new home 2 lots behind me also just leased the lot directly behind me without my being informed. I had planted trees and maintained this lot even after I stopped leasing it because it had become a part of my yard and home. I was shocked when the new neighbors said that too had leased my lot.

They are an older couple and have no children which is why I wanted to keep the lot free in the first place. They said the same thing. I know it could work out with them keeping it empty but do I have any legal recourse because the landlady did not ask me if I wanted to start renting the lot again? I feel I was lied to and now part of my back yard now belongs to strangers. MY primary goal was not to have anyone move into the lot directly behind be such as with lots of kids or druggies and these people may ensure that but I did not get the chance to re lease the lot or turn down the option.

Did my landlady breach a verbal agreement between us? and if so, Can I sue for custody of the lot back?

I was very hurt about losing something I had had for almost 10 years. I have been on the lot with my mobile home almost 18 years and should I now run and lease the one in front of me for half price or risk her leasing it out from under me too? Money is tight right now and I do not want to pay the half price rent until absolutely necessary but now cannot trust my landlady.

I hope the jest of this letter makes sense and hope someone has advice I can use.

Please and Thank you,

Lefty:mad:

Step father Abuse

I need Help and information about what I need to do legallly with my abusive Stepfather my mother passed away on February 28th 2005 and he immediately remarried on 29 May 2005 this is very disrespectful for my Mother's memory then he wanted to disinherit Me making a fake olographic will he falsified my mother's siganture and handwritting I am not taking this to lightly then he would go into my mother's home when my youngest son was in the university and take my mother's things and sell them those are family heirlooms that have always been there for me and my younger sister and his newly bride went in my mother's house and threw some of my mother's things away and took the rest and made a bazaar infront of her house and sold the things of my mother's then he went and verbally abused my son and hit him and threw his things out of my mother's home when my son has practically lived there all his life. this happened on December 11 I didn't know of the incident til recently for my son didn't want me to get all nervous and upset since I do suffer from bipolar depression this man also came on to me sexually twice while I lived at my mother's home so the second time it happened i had to move out of my mother's house, then this man says he is a Seventh Day Adventist I don't know how this can be for this is not what a good christian would do so please if you can just e-mail me at sexyeyes756@hotmail.com I would greatly appreciate it for i'm so upset now that I have found out what he has done to my son he is 21 yrs old but it doesn't matter how old he is nobody hits or verbally abuses one of my son's I need to know what I should do with this Man. Thank you in advance for your assistance.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back