Used Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinsblessings

Hi. I bought a used car and prior to taking it home and off the lot and completing all paperwork the engine light came on. I told them to fix it. They said they would. But they gave me the run around and lies. They told me it was just a sensor light. I was not finished with the application and processing of the finance when I returned it the following day. I told them to fix it or I wanted another car with less miles. They gave me the run around. Now they hurried and finished my paper work, took 2k down and they refuse to finance me for another car. As it turns out, the car I purchased needed major work done and will be at the Ford Dealership for 5-7 days. What can I do? I am with out a car now and I paid over 18 K for it.

If the dealership disagrees, they're within their rights to ignore you, or tell you no.
You, didn't have to continue with the purchase after you discovered a troubling sign.

Your only remedy lies in small claims court.
I don't see you prevailing, but you (as do we all) have the right to tell it to the judge.

Agree with army judge. You finished the paper work & generally you don't have much recourse with a used car. You can "try" small claims court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back