Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse urine screen question

Status
Not open for further replies.

atmncllen

If someone drank urine that was contaminated with suboxone will said person test positive for suboxone? I take suboxone, I poured my urine in my roommate coffee creamer. Roommate has been drinking it. Will roommate test positive?

"Generally" it will stay in your system no longer than 24-36 hours. Whether it shows up can depend on the type of urine test they do. The "normal/usual" test would not show it. It depends on how many a "panel" test they do & if they do a dipstick test. (I was a life ins. underwriter & this is per a life ins. underwriting manual written by an MD.)

I'm not here to judge but why would you do that? You don't have to answer - I'm just saying.....

If someone got caught contaminating a food product, someone could wind up in a penal colony or gulag.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

If someone drank urine that was contaminated with suboxone will said person test positive for suboxone? I take suboxone, I poured my urine in my roommate coffee creamer. Roommate has been drinking it. Will roommate test positive?

If you'e actually done this (versus this being a homework question or similar), congratulations - you've just committed battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back