H Visa Urgent help for my sons Visa

Status
Not open for further replies.

godblessyou

I am on H1B living in CA, USA since 2000 with my wife and two sons. We went to Canada for H1/H4 extension stamping last week and they stamped for me (H1B), my wife and my younger son (H4). But my elder sons name appear in their database and they asked for his finger printing. The finger printing was sent to FBI and we have been asked for 2-3 weeks till the results come. My son is stuck in Canada for his H4 visa stamping and camping in hotel till they hear from consulate.

I wish to point out one thing here:
When my son was 13 years old (In 2003), while coming from school on his foot scooter, he fell on a lady and she complained the police. Police took my son from the school and then questioned him. I went there and picked him up. It was a clear misunderstanding, which we clarified with the help of an attorney and later my son was received an "Informal Supervision Agreement". He completed 20 hrs of community service, 2 classes of victim awareness workshop and M.H programe. They agreed that a 13 year kid is not matured enough for sexual battery charge.

We got a letter from the Juvinile probation office that my son was NOT CONVICTED nor did he receive sustained charge.

Is there any problem in getting his visa? He is now 16. Also we marked No on the arrest/conviction question upon advice from our attorney as there was no arrest or conviction for him. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back