1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

    Dismiss Notice

Up for sentencing by a federal Judge in Ca. Sentencing, Plea Bargains

Discussion in 'Criminal Procedure, Criminal Court' started by scared123, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scared123

    scared123 Law Topic Starter New Member

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    My question involves criminal law for the state of: California
    Do federal judges go with what the US ATTY/prosecutors recommend when it comes to sentencing?
    And do federal judges typically put a person that pleaded guilty and witnessed for the government in jail? (non violent crime, especially if the US ATTY recommends probation).
    Thank you and GOD bless

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.