Unsafe Lane change without accident in AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

hariharanm

In expectation of help from all the wisemen here, I'd want to explain the Unsafe Lane change ticket I have been given today and my history of previous tickets.I was charged of unsafe lane change with the officer claiming that I moved from left to right while a car was right beside me.Well from my perspective I had just turned left from a local street into a main road and since there was an immediate signal, waited at the left lane next to the left only lane(There were no cars nearby whatsoever when I made the turn).As I saw green (& since I wanted to move to the right lane to make a right turn in sometime), I looked at my rear mirror, looked right to check my blind spot and started moving right as I crossed the lights and all of a sudden see this cop behind me with lights flashing.Until he told me I had no idea of any car beside me.Probably a car was racing into the right lane after I looked to my sides, I DONT KNOW! Is there anyway I can beat this? I was just done paying some ridiculous fines for a recent parking citation, speeding ticket & scheduled for a Defensive Driving Test for another moving violation months back.IS THERE ANY HOPE? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back