unprofessional

Status
Not open for further replies.

jellyreckie

I was givin a paraphenilia and small amount ticket and found a bag in my wallet with crushed up otc medication for depression and insomnia the officer never had his squad near us we had to walk a blk away and he took everything he grabbed from me and my friend and put it in a paper bag and never tested any of it in front of us then the next day he comes into my work telling me to rip my ticket up from tge night before and that there was cocaine in the bag that i had wich is not true and not only me but i hear alot of complaints from the law enforcement in sauk centre mn

I was givin a paraphenilia and small amount ticket and found a bag in my wallet with crushed up otc medication for depression and insomnia the officer never had his squad near us we had to walk a blk away and he took everything he grabbed from me and my friend and put it in a paper bag and never tested any of it in front of us then the next day he comes into my work telling me to rip my ticket up from tge night before and that there was cocaine in the bag that i had wich is not true and not only me but i hear alot of complaints from the law enforcement in sauk centre mn

There is NO such thing as an OTC antidepressant. The only OTC insomnia medications are based on antihistamines (such as Benadryl).

If you were arrested/given a "ticket" for cocaine possession, you might want to get yourself a lawyer. Your post is not real clear what was done about the cocaine possession - just that you were told to tear up the original ticket.

If you believe any officer acted inappropriately, you can always discuss your concerns with the Chief of Police, the mayor, or your city council person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back