1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

    Dismiss Notice

Unlawful detention, please help help!!!!!! Kidnapping, Unlawful Detention

Discussion in 'Criminal Charges' started by openurmouth, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. openurmouth

    openurmouth Law Topic Starter New Member

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:

    :eek:What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

    Dear fellows,

    Recently I went DMV for the liscense renewal and at the site I was arrested by police. I was flabbergasted because I did not make any offense.

    The police said that I had been reported as the hit and run which according to the police happenned on March, 2009 at the city 4 or 5 hours away from my resident. I, however, never never never been there that day.

    According to the police record the offender's car described by the witness had nothing to do with my car. The plate number and color were not matched with my car.

    Personal investigating showed the real offender had already collected the insurance and the damaged vehicle owner has also collected the insurance too.
    It showed also the real offender's wife got a vehicle accident.

    I do not know both of them at all.
    The real offender was verified as an oriental. I am an oriental too.

    I am very curious how my plated number was reported despite the real offender's car's plate number was clearly witnessed.

    I had not received any notice until arrested by a police at the DMV.
    I believe that was why my plate number had nothing to do with the accident.
    The police released me when I paid the jail bond.

    Dear fellow,
    Why did I have to be arrested?
    Why did I have to pay jail bond?
    How can I get compensation for the arrest and pay back jail bond?

    Please help me~~!!!
    I could not sleep at night.
    I want to sue the poice department. How can I do that?

    I need your help, please help me!
    Thank you very much for your help in advance.

    P.S: I said "unerstand" instead of yes or no in front of judge at the time of bond pricing. The reason why was that I did not know when I had to say yes or no.
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2010

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.