Uninvited guest at a wedding

abou202

Jurisdiction
Georgia
I got married December 2015. We noticed an unvited guest in our video and now he showed up in a group picture myself, my wife and two other people where. I'll like to sue this uninvited guest as he ruined our memory day. How do i start? We live in North Carolina and the wedding was in Georgia where this uninvited guest lives.

Thanks

I got married December 2015. We noticed an unvited guest in our video and now he showed up in a group picture myself, my wife and two other people where. I'll like to sue this uninvited guest as he ruined our memory day. How do i start? We live in North Carolina and the wedding was in Georgia where this uninvited guest lives.

Thanks

You can sue anyone you can serve.

You want to sue an anonymous person in GA, you serve and sue the unknown dude or dudette in GA.

Alas, you have no case upon which you can base a cause of action, but that doesn't mean you can't sue the unknown person.

You can sue anyone you can serve.

You want to sue an anonymous person in GA, you serve and sue the unknown dude or dudette in GA.

Alas, you have no case upon which you can base a cause of action, but that doesn't mean you can't sue the unknown person.

Are you saying indon't have any case? I just need to know if i have a case for suing this person. My wife knew the person and he is in the videos and a picture taken by our photographer.

Thanks

Are you saying indon't have any case? I just need to know if i have a case for suing this person. My wife knew the person and he is in the videos and a picture taken by our photographer.

Thanks

Of course you have no civil case, but if your wife's alleged former friend came sniffing around, uninvited to your wedding, you might have a divorce case.

Back