Undo a guilty plead

Rrankinv

Jurisdiction
California
California criminal
P.C. 594 misdemeanor
Damages $ unknown
Sentence date of July 19 19 ( as of now, within one month)

I understand a guilty pleading is hard to go about, but I feel I was not advised of possible oppitions available to me. The sentence was shadowed (concurrent) to another and the extent of the punishments long term effects were unknown.

Also does a newly released study by NACDL ( trial penalties...) shows or supports good cause ?

What would be the best way to go about this:
Retry
Appeal
Writ...

Furthermore it was unknown that I would have to of actually done the crime. I plead G due to fear of the possible sentence after the plea bargain stage were excessive to the circumstances.

California criminal
P.C. 594 misdemeanor
Damages $ unknown
Sentence date of July 19 19 ( as of now, within one month)

I understand a guilty pleading is hard to go about, but I feel I was not advised of possible oppitions available to me. The sentence was shadowed (concurrent) to another and the extent of the punishments long term effects were unknown.

Also does a newly released study by NACDL ( trial penalties...) shows or supports good cause ?

What would be the best way to go about this:
Retry
Appeal
Writ...

Furthermore it was unknown that I would have to of actually done the crime. I plead G due to fear of the possible sentence after the plea bargain stage were excessive to the circumstances.

I suggest you discuss this with your attorney.

What started As a traffic stop ended in being accused of possessing burglars tools.Apx. 15 various keys purchased lawfully

My boss sent me specifically to find & purchase the keys from pick n pull (auto dismantler)

? Does there have to be some element of a crime or intent to do a crime present to be a crime .

What started As a traffic stop ended in being accused of possessing burglars tools.Apx. 15 various keys purchased lawfully

My boss sent me specifically to find & purchase the keys from pick n pull (auto dismantler)

? Does there have to be some element of a crime or intent to do a crime present to be a crime .
Do your defense attorney a solid and stop posting about your criminal case on a PUBLIC website. Remember "Anything you say can be held against you."

What started As a traffic stop ended in being accused of possessing burglars tools

Accused? Have you actually been charged with the crime? CA Penal Code 466:

http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/f...vision=&title=13.&part=1.&chapter=3.&article=

Does there have to be some element of a crime or intent to do a crime present to be a crime .

Yes. PC 466 does require intent to use the items to commit a crime.

Agree with Justblue. Get off the internet and get an attorney. Don't make the same mistake you reported in your other thread:

Undo a guilty plead

You have already been to sentencing?
Did the judge not go other a rather lengthy list of things with you regarding your guilty plea?
It may be too late, but I agree you need to discuss it with your legal counsel.

Back