Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Underage Possession

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timah

My sons friend smokes and one day he decided that he should go with him. he took only a few puffs, and then his friend took back the cigerette. Then he saw the cops come. His friend paniced and threw a cigarette box and drug paraphenalia into the bushes. The cops searched them and found nothing on my son, but found a box of cigarettes on his friend. They later found the drug paraphenalia and the other cigarette box. My sons friend friend admitted that both were his later. He is charged with posession of illegal substances even though none were found on him, what should i do, i know what he did was wrong and i do not condone him, but i wish to help my child. what actions should i take, is there a way we can be proven non-guilty?

It is possible to be found guilty or not guilty. Without knowing the state's case, a real guess is as accurate as a coin toss in predicting the outcome.

The only thing you can do for him right now is hire an attorney.

- Carl

Yes i agree you should hire an attorney, I had to with my son for just marijuana resin like burn't ashes but this is his 3rd mip .Not for the same thing though.But since his friend admitted the ciggs and drugs were his then your son will have a better outcome but will be charged with probraly the mip of ciggs.Since they didn't find them on him thats good but they were together and the cops seen them throw it or him.So since they were together their going to suspect both of them unless the friend admitts to the judge or prosecutor they were his.I would have demanded a drug test on my son or taken him to the hospital that day for one if he didnt use drugs then you would have proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back