Unbelievable situation. Please give me 10 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

branditheus

THis story may seem unreal so I won't waste time trying to convince it's true and just ask you to only imagine if it were true and how you would advise. Facts are..My husband has not had a visitation with his 3 children from a previous marriage in over 2 years. The ex wife promised him that she would make his life a living Hell the day they divorced and she has kept that promise. History of marriage:(they divorced she says because he cheated, he says her family put him out and the she refused to move with the children as well because the furniture was cheap and she would wait until he cheated so she can divorce.) I am not being bias. I have always admired the law and I have learned to look for facts and put emotions aside. She has lied so many times and in such horrific ways that I feel discouraged in the judicial sytsem. The courts act as though they're afraid of her or they have lost all common sense. There family religious practices are so extreme and cult like that the wife has told the children the father is going to hell, that he's not "saved". My husband said the women in the family are dominating and when he bagan to stand up for himself, they were not having it..eventually leading to them putting him out. She has said he beats her and the children (mind you they lived with the parents during this time), sits on them, smears feces on the wall. They(we) gone to court so many times and have gotten awared visitation and after she began lying, they awarded supervised visits to be safe, she still won't aloow im to see the kids, After about 50 times (literally) in court nothing changes. She can say whatever she wats to say and they belive her. We got a lawyer and it didn't help. We now have legal aid and for the second time, tomorrow we have to go to court she get's PPO against him so he can't come near them. He has gone to the school, called the childrens school, tried to see them at church (resulted in 1st PPO). My husband is not stalking this women. I would know. we share a car and i know his where abouts. My husband Her family's relatives have written letters to the court on HIS behalf. He requested she get a psycho evauation, and she turned and did the same thing. We are broke, He owes less than 10,ooo in child support, which he has been paying on. His truck is repossed, he lost him job. I currently support both of us on 30,000 per year. and I will continue to do what I need to but it's crazy to me how he has been treated. My husband and I were friends before we married so I was a little aware of the issues but I would have never thought the judical system can be so deceived by a bitter woman. We have documents and court oders, character witnesses, phone records. It's exhausting dealing with the lies. This is only an idea of what we're dealing with. Please adives if you can. We live in Michigan. What do you do when you do everything fair and by the law and the sytem scews you. These are his children and everyone seems to either think we're lying or really won't take the time to help. Please help us. If you can give us hope. I want to call the local news station because there's so many lies, and deciet going on and it should be exposed. Please help.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back