types of breed of dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

petitemots

My son has two pet dogs ..... the problem is some people including the police believe the dogs to be pitbulls (american). Now we both know that the dogs are not of American breed ... but off the Staffordshire bull terrier breed. They are a mix other breeds of dog and do not have a descendants log. One has longish hair (bull terriers do not have long hair) and the others ears are much larger than a full breed bull terrier. The point to this is that the police would like them to be muzzled as American pit bulls are deemed dangerous which my son point blank refuses to do. This is true but these are not American pitbulls and are lovingly playful with children and have never bitten anyone except the owner by accident when he was roughly playing with one of them and their heads collided!!:rolleyes:Will he find himself on the wrong side of the law if he cant prove they are not pure bred American pitbulls ... cos they dont look like them at all!!

Last edited:
My son has two pet dogs ..... the problem is some people including the police believe the dogs to be pitbulls (american). Now we both know that the dogs are not of American breed ... but off the Staffordshire bull terrier breed. They are a mix other breeds of dog and do not have a descendants log. One has longish hair (bull terriers do not have long hair) and the others ears are much larger than a full breed bull terrier. The point to this is that the police would like them to be muzzled as American pit bulls are deemed dangerous which my son point blank refuses to do. This is true but these are not American pitbulls and are lovingly playful with children and have never bitten anyone except the owner by accident when he was roughly playing with one of them and their heads collided!!:rolleyes:Will he find himself on the wrong side of the law if he cant prove they are not pure bred American pitbulls ... cos they dont look like them at all!!

Your son will, indeed find himself facing some ordinance or criminal charge as a defendant.

Just muzzle the damn dogs already, or he'll be wearing handcuffs and the dogs will be in the city's KILL shelter awaiting a death sentence.

Is this something worth letting the dogs die to prove your son's stupidity and stubbornness?

It will also cost him big time in legal fees and fines.

breeds of dog

Thankyou army judge for replying
Yes I thought so myself even although I wasn't as hard as you in saying so...maybe it needs that to get through to him .... I will show him or tell him of this reply you sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back