While riding a city bus, my son became in need of immediate medical
attention. I alerted the driver, and asked for help. She was rude to me,
and refused to call for help, instead telling me to get off the bus, and go
catch a bus in the opposite direction toward hospital. It took longer to do
all of this than it would have if she had called for help. my son was having
a severe allergic reaction to fire ant bites that he received just before we
boarded the bus. I ended up having to run about 2 blocks to hospital with my
son in my arms, while he was wheezing, and passing out. This situation could
have been avoided. The bus company said they will investigate.
What kind of lawyer do I use?

Remember the 5th and 14th Amendments of the US Constitution guarantee due process of law and the 6th Amendment guarantees counsel of one's choice". " "No state shall deprive anyone of life, liberty or property without due process of law." The 14th Amendment made all the guarantees of the Bill of Rights binding on the States. One of the essential elements of due process of law is "counsel of one's choice. "In Re Gault, 87 5. Ct 1428, 1435. When the 5th Amendment was written, and ratified by the States, "counsel" was defined, not as "a lawyer" but "a person learned in the law." "Counsel of one's choice" can include the litigant himself, so he can choose to "go pro se." According to a survey of many judges in U S News and World Report, only 4% of American lawyers are competent, and according to retired US Chief Justice Warren Earl Burger, 75 to 90% of American lawyers are incompetent, or dishonest, or both." The Constitution of the United States is the "supreme law of the land" (Supremacy Clause, US Constitution. Therefore all state judges must obey the Constitution of the United States. In fact all judges must swear to uphold the constitution of the United States. If the judge is not sworn to that oath, OR HE OR SHE DOES NOT OBEY IT, his Orders, Judgments, Decrees, and decisions may be found unenforceable and null and void.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back