Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Trespassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

emilys9388

So I was parked at the high school in my town after coming home from a crappy night. I had been drinking, but only had about 4 beers (I'm only 20). My friend and I were just parked there, minding our own business when the cops come up. They asked what we were doing and I told them we were just talking. I was smoking a bowl (my friend wasn't) but put it down so the cops didn't see me smoking. They asked where the marijuana was so I gave it to them and it was less than a gram and my bowl. So then they asked to search my car, I said yes only because I had nothing to hide because they did keep asking if there was anything else in the car. They searched our purses and found 6 beers all together. That night though, they did NOT arrest either us. They did towe my car though because they asked how many beers I had and I didn't want to lie in case they were going to breathalize me. So today, I get an "Application for Criminal Complaint" saying I am being charged with trespassing and liquor, minor transport/carry. I have NEVER been arrested before and never been to court for anything. I'm just wondering what is going to happen... I'm REALLY nervous about this because I don't want to say anything wrong and I've never done this before. HELPPP! :(

I'm also confused about this trespassing thing... I'm not aware of any posting about that?

Last edited:
What state are you in?

What are the statutes under which you have been charged? (These should be a series of numbers and, maybe, some letters as well)

I suspect the trespassing was because you were on school grounds without a legal reason.

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back