Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Trespassing, paraphernalia, and possession charge

dharward

Last night I got in trouble for trespassing some place when I didn't see signs because they were spray painted over, also my rights were never read to me when arrested. They also charged me with paraphernalia and possession, even though the "paraphernalia" was the glass jar it was in. Will some of this get dropped?

Last night I got in trouble for trespassing some place when I didn't see signs because they were spray painted over, also my rights were never read to me when arrested. They also charged me with paraphernalia and possession, even though the "paraphernalia" was the glass jar it was in. Will some of this get dropped?

The prosecutor and/or the judge decide if charges are dismissed.
From your recitation of events, they "gotcha" dead to rights, buddy.
Nothing you have types will make it easier for you.
I suggest you appear in court, when and where directed, plead NOT guilty, and request the judge appoint a public defender to represent you.
From this point forward, you don't discuss this with anyone but YOUR court appointed lawyer.
You also obey all laws while this matter is pending, including leaving those darn ILLEGAL drugs alone, and don't abuse prescription drugs.
You must be a good lad, a patient lad, and a quiet lad.

Good luck.

Back