Transfer assets

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetlag

I was wanting to get some opinions about what chances I might have to get an attorney to sue someone for conviencing a 90 year old woman to transfer all of her assets to her and change her will leaving everything to her by telling her the medicade people would take it if she didnt. The previous will left her estate to be divided among all the 7 neices and one nephew, myself.
Our hope would be she would settle out of court so she would not be exposed for medicade fraud. Our aunt had an estate of close to a million dollars , but all was removed just before entering nursing home. Our aunt died in jan 07 and it has taken us untill now to get the niece to file the will at the court house. It is still not probated.

The best advice one can give you here is for yout to hire an attorney ASAP.

There is no way anyone can give you the chances about whether an attorney will take a case without knowing all the details. While you can send more details to our support area with specifics you may have that would be personal of nature, in general, just because there was a great deal of money doesn't mean that there weren't legitimate expenses that may have been involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back