Traffic Violations

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshl87

is it legal to be pulled over for having your foglights on when there is no fog. This is not to be confused with High Beams.

Q: is it legal to be pulled over for having your foglights on when there is no fog. This is not to be confused with High Beams.

A: Maybe. Give us the statute number you were charged under.

Suspended License

My license was suspended because of a $77 speeding ticket which is now a $180 ticket I did not pay but then I got caught driving under suspension in another county. Now I have a total of 3 tickets for the amount of $960 plus $300 in reinstatement fees. I have all the money up before I pay it want to know: is it possible for me to be arrested, can my tickets be reduced, and will I have to pay SR22 insurance? Finally, this whole matter is about 3 years old altogether.

My license was suspended because of a $77 speeding ticket which is now a $180 ticket I did not pay but then I got caught driving under suspension in another county. Now I have a total of 3 tickets for the amount of $960 plus $300 in reinstatement fees. I have all the money up before I pay it want to know: is it possible for me to be arrested, can my tickets be reduced, and will I have to pay SR22 insurance? Finally, this whole matter is about 3 years old altogether.

Start your own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back