Traffic citation for speeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

john9

Hi,

I have Illinois license and got a speeding ticket from a state police on this weekend in PENNSYLVANIA near Mansfield.

I was around 70 MPH in 65 zone. There was a curve and road was steep, car reached near 80 speed. Cop sitting on the corner asked me to pull over.

He gave me a citation for 82 MPH in a 65 zone, but that was all of sudden happened. Could somebody please suggest me what to do, shall I plead guilty or not guilty. I need to respond in 10 days.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have Illinois license and got a speeding ticket from a state police on this weekend in PENNSYLVANIA near Mansfield.

I was around 70 MPH in 65 zone. There was a curve and road was steep, car reached near 80 speed. Cop sitting on the corner asked me to pull over.

He gave me a citation for 82 MPH in a 65 zone, but that was all of sudden happened. Could somebody please suggest me what to do, shall I plead guilty or not guilty. I need to respond in 10 days.

Thanks.

Call and get a continuence, say for a month or so. Then, default the prosecutor in that time, your case will be dismissed.

Call and get a continuence, say for a month or so. Then, default the prosecutor in that time, your case will be dismissed.
Thanks for your replay 'scooterdog'.

Then, default the prosecutor in that time, - could you please describe how can i do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back