Trademarked Patches on Trademarked Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDStreet

If I were to buy patches and attach them to a shirt such as nike or adidas or a polo would I be in the illegal fire of the companies. To restate I buy the patches and attach them to a Shirt and sell them is this illegal to do or am I in the clear?

If I were to buy patches and attach them to a shirt such as nike or adidas or a polo would I be in the illegal fire of the companies. To restate I buy the patches and attach them to a Shirt and sell them is this illegal to do or am I in the clear?

Are you buying licensed patches?

Not sure

i believe they are but i will double and triple check i basically want to put like soccer clubs crest on nice polos but id rather not get sued trying to start a small profitable company.

i believe they are but i will double and triple check i basically want to put like soccer clubs crest on nice polos but id rather not get sued trying to start a small profitable company.

Soccer crests? Having run the legal department for a large company that had a user generated content section, I can tell you first hand that crests from the English Premiere League and other clubs in Europe are vigilant to protect their trademarks and anything bearing their logos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back