Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders took checks and forged a signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

inneedamy

I was in foster care for nearly 2 years. i got out a few days before Thanksgiving. In july i started I dating this guy i knew for over a year. At the end of September, he wasnt able to come see me unless i had some money for gas. He is 19 and i am 15. No, we never had sex. We knew that it could lead to trouble. So, one day he had no money and nether did i. He asked me if my foster mother had a check laying around. She did. He then asked me if i knew how to sign her name. I said yes becuse i did. She would get me to sign checks for her and her credit car recipts all the time. So, he asked me to take a check so we could get some money for gas. i hesitated and said that he doesnt have to see me right away, we could wait. He started making me feel guilty so i did it. He took $50. I didnt want to do it again but he kept asking and i did it. After a while, i was use to it, but i put to much trust in him. i started letting him write in the money amount and all i would do is sign her name. This lasted for about 2 months. As time went by, she didnt find out. Till she got mad with her other bank and took all her money out ($10,00. she basicly flashed it in my face) and brought it to the bank i was taking money out of. I sat in the car and she came out about an hour later with copies of the checks. She showed me but she didnt know it was me. i didnt confess then. i worried the whole night till the next day. Then she asked me and i confessed. She has already pressed charges. So now, i have court this friday. My ex-boyfriend had 60 days in jail and 5 years of probation. I am charged with 8 counts of forgery. What do you think is going to happen to me?

What is the total amount stolen?

Also, and I think I know the answer, but how much are you able to pay back, at present?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back