title being held

Status
Not open for further replies.

delluser

i had 2 auto loans with same bank,, i have paid off 1 loan but the other was repossessed, the bank is holding the title of paid vehicle and said they would not release the title until the money owed for the unpaid loan is paid. i have asked and there is no Lein on the title of the vehicle i have paid off. what can i do to get the title of the vehicle for which i have paid in full.

i had 2 auto loans with same bank,, i have paid off 1 loan but the other was repossessed, the bank is holding the title of paid vehicle and said they would not release the title until the money owed for the unpaid loan is paid. i have asked and there is no Lein on the title of the vehicle i have paid off. what can i do to get the title of the vehicle for which i have paid in full.

You are powerless to legally make the bank do anything, including talk with you.

If you want the title, you'll have to sue the bank and ONLY a judge can order the bank to give you the title.

That's why the bank is ignoring you, because you are nothing to them.

They are telling you to pound a bucket of sand, you know where.

So, hire a lawyer to sue them, because no small claims court has the power to order specific performance, which is what it would take to make the bank give you the title.

Or, pay off your debt, because in all likelihood, the title they hold somehow secured your debt or financing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back