Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneeuropeanman

Today I was driving back from work at night, and passed by a police car parking in the middle of the median, I proceeded to drive down. I was trying to figure out how to wipe my window "I am in a rented car" so I pushed the high beam bar 2 times trying out if it was the window wipers, and flashed the on coming traffic. "there is an island seperating the traffic 2 lanes on each side.

The police officer pulled me over and gave me a ticket

"Fail to use lower beam on coming traffic"

I explained to him that I was trying to clean the window and he told me he was not born yesterday. "he assumed I was signaling the on coming traffic of the parked police".

What should I do? Pay it or fight it? I could go to court "free here in canada" or should I just pay it? I am really mad only because he really just assumed something. "he knew it was a rented car and did not even think twice?

Any advice?

It all depends on how much time, energy and conviction you have in fight for what you believe is wrong. You have a good chance to get it thrown out by a judge. I would say you have the answer already…. Is the time and effort worth the fight? We analyze you decide…………..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back