Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Third MIP recieved in second state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruby_Holmes

I'm a 19 year old college student at the University of Oregon in Eugene, OR. Before I came here, I received my second MIP in Englewood, CO. I pled not guilty so that i could meet with the District Attorney and he let me completely off except for the court fee and that I was put on probation for a year. (until September 4th) If I didn't get into any trouble for one year, the case would be cancelled and the two MIPs would stay off of my record.
Last night (October 13th) I was walking back to my dorm while holding a beer. (very very stupid) and two bike cops stopped me. I was coporative and answered all of their questions truthfully. They gave me a ticket for my third MIP and I am scheduled to go to court on October 29th. Should I plead not guilty and try to talk to the District attorny? Is there anyway the court in Englewood wont find out about this so I can keep them off of my record? I will pay the fee and go to any class, just please help me keep this in Oregon only and off of my record. What should I do???? Thank you so much for your help.
Ruby Holmes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back