Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse they planted the stuff on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them arrest me yesterday. I was innosence. I was shopping with my boyfriend. So what, if I am gay? The crooked security came to us and say, "What you boys up to, heh?"

Me and my BF we was like what up? We is only 15 years old (me), and him is 23 years old. Next I know the securoty has 4 against us 2 gays. Then they beat us up because we was gay. Then the big one he put dope in my honeys pocket. We ain't did no dope for days. We didn't never did the dope. So we was arrested and the little one he played with my precious private manstuff. I was screamed and asked for my mom.

My fiance was taken to jail and I was sent to juvie. Mom came and get me, but I got court on Nov 12. I only been in some trouble 2 time, but I was not convict.
So what is our chances, me and Roger? You know the law so what gives? Roger he bail out and we is like what happens. Thn he has lawyer to see Monday and mom get me a lawyer she use last time, but that don't count. No we is not on probate no more, so we is innocent right? Roger say to said nothing and not to give statement so I said I refuse to talk, and need mom.

Hehehe: spell "maps" backwards. LOL That's cool dude.

This is all I have, OP.

Jeremiah 2:21
Yet I had planted thee a noble vine, wholly a right seed: how then art thou turned into the degenerate plant of a strange vine unto me?

I just don't know what to say.
Maybe you, mom, and dad need to chat about many things, huh?

While you await your day in court, do keep attending school, get good grades, be a good citizen, and please don't do drugs. Because of the allegations lodged against you, you'll probably be drug tested.

Last edited:
If I actually believed this was a real thread, I would advise you Roger has been putting his body places that are apparently going to end him up in jail. They say Texas has one of the worst education systems, from you prose at age 15 I now believe it.

If I actually believed this was a real thread, I would advise you Roger has been putting his body places that are apparently going to end him up in jail. They say Texas has one of the worst education systems, from you prose at age 15 I now believe it.

Perhaps the "relationship" is purely platonic? ... :angel . . . :hugs: ... :yes: ... :blush

Pshaw, you say, Texas' educational system is as deficient as the other 49 states.

It isn't any one state's educational system, my friend, its the entire nation suffering from the affliction of mass stupidity.

Last edited:
I don't know if this is a "real" thread or not but listen to your Mom & your lawyer. Talk to no one else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back