they cancelled my policy can they do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jadeog

I purchased insurance from klondike insurance in edmonton in feb 08 i paid my premium in full for two vehicles later to transport other vehicles leagaly i called my insurer to ad these cars for the sole purpose to transport them to the shop for macanicail inspections which was needed by my insurance company prior to astablishing a new policy iwas told that if i did not provide a bill of sale and a vehicle inspection they could not write these policies as i did not provide these documents i did not antisapate any long term policy payments i did not sighn for or provide the essential documents needed to write a lawful policy a couple of weeks ago i went to my insurance company and was advised that my policy had been canselled becuase of lack of payment they had started six or more permanent policies that were not properly writen or sighned by me .....NOW..yesterday my car lincoln town car stretch limo caught fire and burned up i hope there is some leagality that can favore me in this situation

Not if your policy was cancelled prior to the incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back