Theft From Bank Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndhlpinsouth

I am in Florida but lived in NC when this happened.

I was married in 12/2000 moved to NC in 6/2001,my mother passed in 11/2003 and received my inheritance in 3/2004 I opened up a Money Market account with Bank Of America with my inheritance w/o a joint owner, no signature card! This is over 53000.00, I did not keep regular check on the account for I was waiting for it to grow for about a year so I could purchase a home. I did not add him to the account we did have a Joint Checking account and The bank even agrees about that they stated that the names were switched in 7/2004. This was not a comingled account, it was mine before we were married and should of been mine til now earning intrest. Found out that the x was added to the account somehow and cleaned me out He was transfering money to his mistress's account and a private account he had, I received the whole account file from the bank and most was done while he was over seas, I have no passport and have never been to Italy (the only person that could of helped was his best friends wife's mother who worked in bank) I am sure that he convinced her to add him to the account. Mean while he had move his mistress to Elizabeth City, NC (found this out after he left some paper work behind) He had 3 children with her during our marriage, now they are married and there is a court order that he gives me 2000.00 and I need to take him to Court for my inheritance this was a final judgement 5/2006. I am now ready to take him back to court since I have been able to get on my feet since he only gave me 25.00 and I have 3 children(not his) Does this even seem possible. Honesty is what I am looking for. Thank you

You failed to ask a question. Yes it seems possible. What do you want to know? Sue the bank, call the police, and you will get your money back. The bank is responsible for the money they allowed to be taken from your account. Go file a fraud affidavit and force them to put the money back in your account.

You need to actually ask a question before you get upset with us for not answering you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back