the right to travel and driving under suspension ticket that i was unaware of the suspension

prwd2bme

Jurisdiction
Montana
how do you fight a driving under suspension charge, when we have the right to travel

what are some cases where our right to travel has won in court against a dus...no commerce

how do you fight a driving under suspension charge, when we have the right to travel

Having "the right to travel" has little (if any) relevance to a charge of driving with a suspended license. How to fight such a charge obviously depends on the relevant facts, which you didn't bother to provide.

what are some cases where our right to travel has won in court against a dus...no commerce

I have no idea what "a dus...no commerce" might mean.

That "right to travel" thing is BS from the lunatic fringe.

That's not entirely true. The constitutional right to travel is very real. The problem is that the "lunatic fringe" has come up with a bunch of silly arguments and have managed to convince gullible/ignorant/stupid folks that the right to travel somehow makes state and local driver's license laws and rules of the road unenforceable.

What the heck, I'll give it a shot.

No one is stopping you from traveling, even if you have a suspended license. You can ride all the trains and busses and airplanes you want; you can ride a bicycle; hire a chauffeur; call a taxi, Uber or Lyft. You can travel with friends and let them do the driving. Heck, you can use a skateboard or a pogo stick if that floats your boat. You can travel ON a boat. You just can't drive yourself.

But you can TRAVEL all you want.

Back