Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Texas Minor In Consumption

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasLaw

Im 20 years old and live in Texas. I was cited for a minor in consumption at a party, i dont believe that the officer nor the county have significant evidence to convict me on it, should i try to defend it or just defer it? HERE IS THE STORY.....

was at a party they busted me, the officer never saw me with a beer from the time he walked up. he asked for my ID i cooperated and gave it to him, he then asked me to "Blow in my face like u are blowing out birthday candles." i answered him with a no simply making use of my rights, followed this with hand cuffing me and throwing me against the car and telling me "You are not arrested, only detained" i stood there and watched him write another ticket then he turned to me again about 10 min later and said the same thing "Blow in my face...." i still said no and i was very respectable about it and he said "Dont give me any attitude now blow in my face or i am going to write u a ticket" i still held to my guns and answered him no sir im sorry but there is no reason to blow in ur face, that followed with a ticket. the officer never stated that he spelled alcohol on me or saw me with it, he never gave me a reason for the ticket. i noticed that he had taken about 12 IDs yet only wroten about 4 tickets which were all to guys one female, there were some 15 year old girls that wandered up earlier in the night and were still there when the police came they were obviously WASTED! very very drunk..... needless to say they did not get tickets or get a phone call to their parents except for one of them, is that odd?? the rest of the females their were 20 and non of them got tickets, very odd also needless the say the police officer was a man.... they asked to search my truck i said no they proceded anyway is that unlawful they didnt have reasonable casue? i got the names of all the officers and the name of 2 other underage people that had their IDs taken and were drunk yet did not get tickets? please let me know if u think i have a chance of dismissing it i believe the police take advantage of young kids, and i dont believe this is a legitimate ticket? please lend me some feedback! thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back