Termination of Parental Rights and Forced Adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFSebastian

I really don't know where to being or how to sum everything up into one question...

I want to know what I can do, where I need to start and who I need to contact to reverse a termination of parental rights and to annul a forced adoption.

I did everything and more to get my son back. CPS requires one parenting class, I took that class -after- I paid for three additional classes on my own. The reason it was after was bc DSS kept putting it off and adding more to my "to do" list, I believe bc I kept basically 'one-upping' them. I was always one step ahead and have always been determined to bring my son home, where he belonged. My social worker through out the "case" would often belittle me and tell me (and the court) that I was 'mentally unstable' bc I would cry during and after visits. (I want my baby back, what can anyone expect?) I went to my required therapy but DSS kept saying I couldn't be dismissed bc I had not "solved my problems." She also would switch documented words around to make her paper work more persuading to the judge, but the judge never read anything. The judge just went by what my social worker, DSS' attorney and the GAL said.

I did everything I was supposed to do. And I'm still trying even after the inevitable has happened.

I'm not sure at the moment of what to say or how to word this bc I can't find anything where Virginia has overturned forced adoptions or TPR's so I'm really trying to keep this shirt.

I still have 5 certificates from the 4 parenting classes I took, one of which I willingly took twice (after termination bc I couldn't find any new ones in the area.)

There has to be a way.

How long ago was this?

Where is the other parent?

What was the Alford plea for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back