teacher needs input

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockykatz

I have a general question. I am a teacher, male. Today a preteen girl made a remark in the restroom in front of other young ladies, about I look at her too much. This was brought to the attention of administration, and assorted school leaders. End result, she was convinced to say this by some boys as a way to get back at me for discipline measures I institued against them.

The young lady stated such, the other young ladies were called in to and informed that it was all a lie. The mother was called in and all seemed to end well as to my standing at the school.

However, needless to say, as of today, late it was already around the school. I have a concern about my character being questioned by the community. Not much that can be done about it however.

Should I just let this go its course, and hopefully it will be forgotten? Any advice? I figured this was the best way to get some opinions at least, since my dealings with the law have been limited to real estate closings. Do I need a document from the school stating this has been resolved?

Yes, if it was documented in the first place. Ask to see your file.

Yes, if it was documented in the first place. Ask to see your file.

I agree.

Kids will look you straight in the eye and lie.

My children taught me that.

:no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back