Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft Target shoplifting

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you put in the best security system you can afford, and you're still stolen from, THEN it's okay to go after the thief? I'm just trying to get the rules straight here.

Who gets to decide what kind of security a business can afford? Are they allow to retain a LITTLE profit margin, or are they required to put the entire profit into security before they're allowed to take any action?

your a smart man/woman,go back through my post,very "slowly" now,and I just believe,It'll come to you.now,let me know when you got it,SMH.

You clearly did not read my posts. I dont suggest Civil Demand is a deterrent. It is what I have always said it is a means for retailers to recoup some of the cost of protecting themselves from theft.

So if you put in the best security system you can afford, and you're still stolen from, THEN it's okay to go after the thief? I'm just trying to get the rules straight here.

Who gets to decide what kind of security a business can afford? Are they allow to retain a LITTLE profit margin, or are they required to put the entire profit into security before they're allowed to take any action?

Target spends lots of cash to protect their stores and yes they are still stolen from. I agree with CBG

your a smart man/woman,go back through my post,very "slowly" now,and I just believe,It'll come to you.now,let me know when you got it,SMH.

How about you go to your dictionary and look up the word, sarcasm. Read it over very slowly and see if you understand why I suggested it.

LOL,How bout you do the same,Mr."Crystal Ball man,like,I didn't know,who you meant that for.sorry,but if you can't take it,don't dish it out,and i really don't care if you desire to respond to any of my future posts,Respect for "all" members on here,is a two-way street,At least,I was man enough to be direct with my sarcasm,and not try to hide it in a post with no context.now go reflect on that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back