Other Criminal Charges & Offenses taking what was not theres

Status
Not open for further replies.

valmeyer29

there are four guys involved the one guy who set this up it isnt his first time stealing from his company but the other three are charged with Theft By Unlaw Taking-Movable Prop , Conspiracy - Theft By Unlaw Taking-Movable Prop ,Receiving Stolen Property , Conspiracy - Receiving Stolen Property -they took 8,000 and split it between them the three its the first time i would like to know what will happen to them with a lawyer or what could they do pay the money back between all four of them please let me know asap there court date is three days away what happen was the guy who worked for the company text the other three and let them know were the money would be in the van the three took it out of the van am guessing then they met up and split it up between them

sorry i posted that a few times its Theft By Unlaw Taking-Movable Prop ,Receiving Stolen Property , Conspiracy - Receiving Stolen Property i really need answers and help

there are four guys involved the one guy who set this up it isnt his first time stealing from his company but the other three are charged with Theft By Unlaw Taking-Movable Prop , Conspiracy - Theft By Unlaw Taking-Movable Prop ,Receiving Stolen Property , Conspiracy - Receiving Stolen Property -they took 8,000 and split it between them the three its the first time i would like to know what will happen to them with a lawyer or what could they do pay the money back between all four of them please let me know asap there court date is three days away what happen was the guy who worked for the company text the other three and let them know were the money would be in the van the three took it out of the van am guessing then they met up and split it up between them

The problem here is not necessarily the underlying criminal charge, its the conspiracy bit that the charge has been wrapped around.

Okay, what YOU should do (IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 4 PEOPLE CHARGED, OR ARE ADVISING 1 OF THEM) is IMMEDIATELY and PERMANENTLY separate yourself from the other three. That means STOp talking to them, texting them, visiting with them, hanging around them, and having ANY contact with ANY of them.

Then, SHUT UP about any of this. Just keep quiet, and play the foool, if anyone asks you about this.

You may have spoken, doesn't matter, as you can't take it back. But, you can STOP talking about this to anyone.

When you go to court, plead NOT GUILTY, give no statements, and hire a lawyer (or ask the court to appoint one) to represent you.

Then you speak ONLY to the lawyer. Do NOT admit to anything, provide ANY knowledge about any of this, just say "I DON'T KNOW NOTHING, ABOUT NOTHING".

NOW YOU TELL ME, YOU'VE SIGNED SOMETHING, ADMITTED TO SOMETHING, OR THEY HAVE VIDEO OF YOU DOING SOMETHING, RIGHT?

Doesn't matter, that was then, this is now.

Do what I have instructed, and wait. Time and silence are your friends.

The state must prove what they've charged. You need not prove their case. You have the RIGHT to remain silent. I suggest you use that right from this moment forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back