Taking the dealer to small claims

M

Mscrockety

Jurisdiction
California
I recently purchased a car from a private small dealer, who wouldn't let me return the car 7 days after purchase. The dealer took advantage of me and completely jacked up the paperwork, he has that he financed me $850, what does thatean? the overall amount I will be paying for the car is $5,000 kelly blue book puts the car at $3,100 in prime condition. He also had on the paperwork that he sold me the car for $3397I have a smalls claim case against him. I want him to either adjust the pricing due to the worth of the car.

Also if the car diagnostic reveals that exhaust gas recirculation flow is isuffient does that mean by the lemon law that the dealer shouldn't have sold the car? Do I have a case

I recently purchased a car from a private small dealer, who wouldn't let me return the car 7 days after purchase. The dealer took advantage of me and completely jacked up the paperwork, he has that he financed me $850, what does thatean? the overall amount I will be paying for the car is $5,000 kelly blue book puts the car at $3,100 in prime condition. He also had on the paperwork that he sold me the car for $3397I have a smalls claim case against him. I want him to either adjust the pricing due to the worth of the car.

Also if the car diagnostic reveals that exhaust gas recirculation flow is isuffient does that mean by the lemon law that the dealer shouldn't have sold the car? Do I have a case

People with bad credit get screwed.
Unfortunately there is always someone waiting to exploit a person in a tenuous position.

If you've filed a court case, let justice be done.
Wait for your day in court.
Be aware that convincing a judge is easier than collecting a dime of what you are trying to win.
In the future, wait, don't feel the need to buy just any car.
Wait, buy a good car.
Get the car examined by a mechanic you trust.

No one can tell you if you have a WINNING case.
However, EVERYONE has the RIGHT to bring a grievance to court.
That includes you!!!

Sorry, you have no case. You have buyer's remorse because you didn't read and understand the contract your were signing and didn't have the car checked out properly before buying.

California lemon law applies to cars with less than 18,000 miles on them.

However, you might have some recourse if California smog laws have been violated.

Study this:

Smog Requirements

If there is a violation the best you might be able to get is the dealer to pay for the car to pass smog.

You aren't going to get your deal rewritten or your loan terms changed.

Back