Taking LLC to court

Status
Not open for further replies.

donttakeit

I am taking a finance LLC to court for commissions unpaid. I have sufficient evidence and believe odds to be in my favor for judgment. I understand it still depends on the judge.

My question:
How do I collect payment? Can the company not pay me just the way many people do creditors even if the judge rules in my favor? Can they take their time paying the judgment?

donttakeit said:
I am taking a finance LLC to court for commissions unpaid. I have sufficient evidence and believe odds to be in my favor for judgment. I understand it still depends on the judge.

My question:
How do I collect payment? Can the company not pay me just the way many people do creditors even if the judge rules in my favor? Can they take their time paying the judgment?
Honestly, I don't really know what the case is about. You may want to sue the officers/owners personally too, depending upon the facts. Regarding enforcement, you can get an information subpoena and restraining order and freeze their bank accounts. You can also collect on additional fees for doing this as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back