Burglary, Arson, Home Invasion take plea? please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spills

I have been charged with Federal Drug Conspiracy Charge and I am being offered a plea. My lawyer says there is only one plea in federal court... I have no evidence against me just 3 witnesses! I have a current plea bargain that states 5-80 years in prison 8 years minimum supervised release and up to 4million in fines. Plus 100 fee of some sort. I am only 21 years of age and have never been in jail in my life. I have not been caught with any drugs and my lawyer is advising me to sign this plea, not to mention it's riddled with LIES. I have a problem signing this plea, and I would like to take this to court but, my attorney is telling me that no one wins in federal court. The statistics state that 96% lose and 4% win and 1% of witch is drug related meaning I have a 1% chance of winning! I'm terrified and would be great full for anyone to help me on making this major decision that will impact my life forever.:angel

First off, it sounds like you have a public defender of some sorts, not a paid lawyer. That's the first problem. Second, i fyou know for a fact that everything is all lies, it is your lawyers duty to diligently seek the truth in your case, otherwise on appeal you can argue ineffective assistance of counsel. Also, the statistics you quote are all wrong. You might want to check this out: http://www.drugstory.org/drug_stats/crime_statistics.asp#drugconvictions
And finally, never, EVER, let someone tell you that you have to do something. If you believe you are innocent, then put it in God's hands, and the truth will be known. Otherwise, if you ARE guilty, my advice would to be to negotiate for a little bit better plea. Fire your public defender, get a new one, at the least, it'll buy you some time, ask for a continuance or two, and go over this with your new attorney, maybe it'll buy you the time you need to find a solid defense.

My Brother is in the Websters Parish jail in Minden Louisiana,
his Lawyer that I paid six thousand dollars to, had him plea
quilty to three counts of simple burglary, which they are running
two counts concurant with another town, and the other count
by itself. The Lawyer has done nothing and will not tell us why
they are doing this. We do not understand what it means. They
had no evidence on my brother, but the Lawyer would not do
anything.Can someone please tell me what it means for my brother.
Why are they not running all three counts together? Thank you.

PLEASE it is vital that you pass, even in an emergency session if necessary, a bill that provides Texas home owners who are in home owners associations(HOAs) protection against HOA's and their management companies from foreclosing on property!.In my case, I am disabled and VERY limited on funds, yet I am being forced to hire an attorney to fight my HOA (the board President in particular) and the management company (Alternative Management Group, Inc.) from foreclosing on my condo for dues they claim I owe but I have documented proof I do NOT owe!
http://www.cyberspacegambling.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back