Suspended license

ilovejesusr13

Hello i have a cdl that got suspended for two tickets one was a fixed up ticket it was for an air leak on the break chambers and the other one was for driving in a non truck route i didnt go to any of the court dates what should i do

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

You'll have to pay the fines.
DMV can tell you who you owe. You will likely owe DMV for suspension related fees as well.
I don't believe either of those is a point on the license. Once you pay your fees DMV can probably reinstate the license.

The fixed up ticket was send to collections and the other one shows i have to pay 435 if i hire an attorney would he be able to get me out of collections and work out a payment plan so i can get my license and get back to work

The fixed up ticket was send to collections and the other one shows i have to pay 435 if i hire an attorney would he be able to get me out of collections and work out a payment plan so i can get my license and get back to work

An attorney will cost you at least $500, maybe $1,000 paid in full before he/she does anything.
Doesn't make financial sense to me.
Does it to you?

Am i going to pay the full amount or can i do a payment plan will i get arrested if i show to court with out representation can i take off the fta on my own

Am i going to pay the full amount or can i do a payment plan will i get arrested if i show to court with out representation can i take off the fta on my own

Yes, courts always allow people to make payment arrangements, just don't default on the arrangement.

No need to fear if you do what you've agreed to do.

Ok thanks for the advice so as long as i show up and agree to pay in payments would i be able to get my license right away or do i need to pay the full amount in order to get it back? Who do i speak to when i get to the court i lost the tickets i recieve i only have my license or would it be better if i just hire and attorney?

Ok thanks for the advice so as long as i show up and agree to pay in payments would i be able to get my license right away or do i need to pay the full amount in order to get it back? Who do i speak to when i get to the court i lost the tickets i recieve i only have my license or would it be better if i just hire and attorney?

You start with the court clerk at the location where the court is located.
If you're going to make payment arrangements, usually the clerk can work through that with you.
On some FTAs you'll have to see the judge, in MOST cases.

Save yourself time and aggravation, call the clerk's office.
Tell the person on the phone you lost your tickets, and ask if he or she will look it up and tell you how you can take care of it.
You'll need drivers license number, name, address, date of birth, and address.
The person looks it up and will tell you what to do to take care of it.

If you search the Internet, find the court, you might be able to find out yourself tonight using drivers license number, name, date of birth, etc...

Once the court has been made happy, you'll have to contact your state's drivers licensing agency and find out how to reinstate your CDL.

As far as I know, that'll take cash in full on the barrel-head to get it reinstated.

CA just had an amnesty program to help people in your position:
Request Rejected

Had you started this a month ago, it would have been cheaper and easier. LOL
Heck, you could even gotten help with that FTA.

Anyway, you cna find out about your license on the DMV site:

https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/dmv/onlinesvcs

You'll probably have to visit an office in person and waste an entire day.

Back