Burglary, Arson, Home Invasion Stolen dog

I agree, but people don't come here to be nitpicked and critiqued on their grammar. For whatever reason you seem to make it a point to harass people over their language rather than offer any useful input. It is unnecessary.

I agree, but people don't come here to be nitpicked and critiqued on their grammar. For whatever reason you seem to make it a point to harass people over their language rather than offer any useful input. It is unnecessary.
It's not a grammar matter. You missed (or ignored) a very important part of my statement and, thus, totally misunderstood (or intentionally misrepresented) what I said. Then, when it was pointed out, you failed to acknowledge the mistake (or intentional act).

I don't dispute what you might believe as it does not matter to me. I do dispute that police would handle it as a civil matter. There are at least two potential crimes, one of which is a felony. They would not walk away and say it's civil. If further information indicated it is civil then so be it, but the information given does not support it.
Odds are that in the course of investigating a potential crime they would resolve the matter to everyone's satisfaction and end it.

Back