Stole my Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

yazzy5

My exroommate came to visit one evening and asked if she could take my little Chihuahua for a walk. I said fine and asked if she'd pick up my mail for me also. Thats the last time I have seen she or my little dog. That was 5 days ago. I called the police right away and made out a report. We can't find her how. She was living in a women shelter somewhere in Portland. I have heard that she is claiming the dog is hers. I don't have registration papers on him but the lady that I got him from will verify he's mine. She apparently has left him with a friend of hers and no one knows where that is. If the police find this woman and she refuses to say where he is, can they force her to somehow. I miss my little dog so much.

This woman should be charged with theft, if they can find her. They cannot force her to reveal where the dog is, but they should arrest her for theft. If the police will not help you might want to do some snooping around on your own. Have you posted "stolen dog" ads or flyers anywhere? Pets911.com is a good site. The person that has this dog might not know it was stolen, so you need to get the word out.

The woman definatekt knows the dog is stolen. She called me and let me know she has my dog. I did a *69 and the phone * she called me from came up. Can't the police do a reverse check on that number and get an address?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back