Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft Stole $2000 from employer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over time..yes. I didn't take money or gift cards because I was rich or had money. I did it out of desperation I wasn't making enough for rent,bills or food. I think i have $20 to my name as we speak. I don't have a job and I'm going to jail later today. I don't mean to sound like a jerk but that's way.

Not to sound like a jerk as well but your option is to go to prison and spend thousands (possibly) more in fines? :eek: I get it you made a mistake and used poor judgement. Thats water under the bridge now. Your concern now is to deal with the legal issues and minimize its impact on you. You came here for advice we gave it to you. Did you read the second link in my signature line!? You might consider borrowing money fo rclass. If you cannot pay your fines you might see even more jail time now or later. You created this situation and there is no easy fix sadly. What did Lawyer say as far as legal options go?

He's currently away til Monday -_-. I might need to just get a public defendant.

I have nobody to borrow money from. That's the main reason I took upon myself. Anyways, I understand what you're saying and I agree totally. I do have a job if I get out in a reasonable time period, an old employer already agreed to hire me back. I just have to put this behind me first.

Your dealing with felony charges! This means prison not jail is possible! You need every tool you can to help reduce the impact this has on your life. The NASP course will be a great help. The cost (your concern) is a fraction of the fines and costs this will have on you total! You need to come back to "real world" this isnt going to go away unless you take some action! Perhaps you can reduce, lower or make payments on NASP course. Unless sharing a 6 x 6 cell with Bubba is your idea of good plan you need to do whatever you can, legally, to reduce the impact this will have on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back