Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Statutory rape charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcchiefette

OK, so I started seeing this 18 year old. I was 14, but I fell for his charm. I was extremely frightened when we first had sex, pushing his hand away but he carried on regardless, hovering above me, so I couldn't move. I felt over powered. Since then, sex had been a regular occurance like that, until perhaps the last 3 months of the relationship. The relationship lasted 7 months altogether.

He was aware it was illegal. He told me he knew of somebody who was in jail as they were 17, and the other girl was 16. (legal age of consent is 17 over here). He said it didn't worry him as he trusted I wouldn't do that. I thought I loved him, so I reassured him I wouldn't.

He always told me withdrawing, never got you pregnant, he carried on regardless anyway, putting me on the spot, making me feel so embarrassed I just gave in to having unprotected sex. We never went anywhere like ordinary couples, all he wanted was sex. We had sex around 3 times a night when I was around and about 15 times a week, altogether. I started to get ill, getting stomach cramps and really bad butterflies anytime he came near me. I was dreading it, but even though I was ill, he continued pressuring me for sex.

I told him a week before he dumped me that I thought I was pregnant (when I really knew I WAS). He dumped me saying, I was too immature, too young and the age bothered him. It was only then I discovered how vile he really was. He previously got an ex pregnant and she got an abortion, he was nearly 17, she was nearly 16. I was so furied when I found this out, this was about a week before we split up. After we split up I found out he had cheated on me with two hookers in Amsterdam during his holiday.

A week after he dumped me, I had crippling stomach pains and very heavy bleeding. I got rushed to hospital where they confirmed I had a miscarriage. I rang him on the phone, he didn't seem bothered, he said he was more scared that he was going to jail than anything else. I was so angry I hung up the phone.

It took about a month for me to turn round and ask to see the police. He got a new girlfriend, rubbed it in my face, grinned and got his brother to harrass me over the Internet and try and emotionally hurt me by saying I was splitting up his family if I reported this to the police. It got me down so badly, I told my mum and the police were rung straight away.

I've got a counselor, and I've got severe depression and anxiety since this happened. I am living in a constant fear. I've had my medical assessment done, my video interview and my statements, all that's left is his arrest.

All I'm wondering is, what could I be expecting as the outcome of this?

You expect nothing. You did your job you turned the piece of po poo in. All thats left for you to do is tell your story in court and provide any evidence of the assault to DA

Well, you're in Ireland. I can tell because you're a fantastic writer.

Turning him in is 100% right! He's a serial rapist/scumbag. Have you told the prosecution of others he has done this too?

Will he get jail? In the USA it's a guarantee unless he gets a plea deal. And he belongs in jail. And his brother who harasses you sounds like scum as well, so ignore him unless he gets threatening, then turn him in as well.

People like your predator need to be thrown under the bus, not on it.

I hope you are getting the counseling you need.

Aw thank you ^.^ .. I've always wanted to be a writer, since I was really young.

Yeah, many people think, because it was "mostly" statutory rape, then it was OK. But it wasn't, I was forced, apparently "groomed" as well.

His brother is going around telling everybody I put him into care. And he's not even in care. He has also got a girl pregnant and he is only 15. She had a still birth last week. His parents are completely oblivious. So anytime I go out, I get cruel taunts yelled at me from him and his crowd of disgustingly horrible friends. I can't say anything back, as obviously it may go against me, but I sometimes I feel so inclined as to just jump straight in and bite their heads off. Then he thought it was funny spreading around stuff that I was a prostitute, which I am not, obviously but it upset me enough to take an overdose, which my mum does not know about, the police do.

I know there isn't a lot I can do. I talked to his ex who had the abortion, and it kills me inside to know he has two dead children.

I was just wondering what's going to happen as it's very daunting for me, being so young. Sometimes I feel so alone. Even though, my policewoman is a very gentle and caring woman.

So, they're arresting him. Another dread over what his brother may do.. probably send out a mob or something.. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back