starting over

Status
Not open for further replies.

vixbrats11

my husband and i have gone thru bankrupcy foreclosure and now eviction within the last year. how long do we have to wait to purchase another home.

A bankruptcy certainly is nit good, but my understanding is that they don't hurt white as much as they used to... perhaps a result of so many people victimized by the housing bubble.
You should probably expect to wait at least five years. You will still pay higher rates, but should be able to find a lender.
If you save enough to make a 20% down payment, or more, you can likely get an excellent loan for the rest. What you won't find are sweet deals with no down payment and low fees.
The longer you wait the better the offers, but you won't have to wait for the bankruptcy to go off your record.
All this is assuming you do not accumulate other debts in the mean time.

Someone ought to alert the the families of the vimitcs, the media and Penn State about what McIntyre is doing.Steve McIntyre and his ilk (e.g., Ross McKitrick) are morally bankrupt. No words can describe my anger at this uncalled for action by McIntyre who is knowingly trying to capitalize on (and benefit from) the suffering and pain of sexual assault vimitcs. Absolutely disgusting in the extreme.Rob is correct, history is going to judge McIntyre and his ilk very harshly. In fact, I hope a court of law judges McIntyre harshly in the very near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back