Spit in my face by a hepatitis C

T

Towhitch

Jurisdiction
North Carolina
Yesterday my Aunt and Uncle who live next door to my grandmothers who lives next door to me (All on my grandmothers property) came up and started trouble like the usually do. This time I was almost attacked by their son, I was attacked by my aunt who first through her phone at my head but missed and secondly spit in my face (She has hepatitis C). I lost my cool and punched her in cheek hard enough to knock her down but not hard enough to leave a mark. After that I was sideswiped by her husband who knocked me to the ground and got on top of me got up with really a minor cut no big deal. Cops were called and I explained my side of the story after they explained theirs. What they said after was basically who ever could get to the magistrates office first and file charges would win. I didn't really want to but after trying to talk to them like adults at the magistrates office cause I did get there first they wanted nothing of it and continued to run their mouth like always. So I filled for assault charges and the magistrate said so long as there is no new evidence that they wouldn't be able to file charges against me (My Aunt and her husband said they were able to file charges as well).

Got back to the house and talked with the neighbors who saw the whole thing and asked if they would be a witness and they did so gladly. Now my Aunt and Uncle show up and come over next door to grab a fridge that was sitting in a building which was fine we were trying to get them to get their stuff out forever ago. I asked them as soon as they grab that to move on over to "their" side of the property in which an argument broke out. I was told by the magistrate that they were not allowed to communicate with me so I called the cops again because they were being extremely confrontational screaming and yelling and throwing stuff that didn't belong to them. Cops show up and they had left by this time and we told the cop what happened and there was no arrest warrants for either of us in the system but it had only been a couple hours on a Saturday. What can we do?

My grandmother doesn't want to kick them off the property even though the bank would probably do it because they didn't know about the extra house being built on the property. The reason she doesn't is due to fear of both them and being alone. What can I do to get this craziness to quit and get justice?

Thank you

You can avoid crazies, loonies, and troublemakers by IGNORING, AVOIDING, and SHUNNING them.

The madness ends when you ignore it.

I understand where you are coming from but if we ignored them then they would run even more rampant. Always trying to yell, scream and threaten their way into what they want. Usually they get it because they scare my grandmother while others are not there. It is really about getting this completely resolved. They have a business and still get $400 worth of food stamps every month by cheating the government. They have stolen my moms car on more than one occasion and she let it slide each time when we found her car, shouldn't have but she did. They get medicare or medicaid by lying about their income and everything else that could be used to get them more out of the system. Meanwhile real disabled people who can't work like my mother don't get jack because they want to remain honest.

I understand where you are coming from but if we ignored them then they would run even more rampant. Always trying to yell, scream and threaten their way into what they want. Usually they get it because they scare my grandmother while others are not there. It is really about getting this completely resolved. They have a business and still get $400 worth of food stamps every month by cheating the government. They have stolen my moms car on more than one occasion and she let it slide each time when we found her car, shouldn't have but she did. They get medicare or medicaid by lying about their income and everything else that could be used to get them more out of the system. Meanwhile real disabled people who can't work like my mother don't get jack because they want to remain honest.

Snitch them out, eat cheese, rat them out, drop a dime, tell the man, etc...

Yelling, fighting, pushing, shoving, etc... only makes trouble for you, mate.

Let the big, bad, lawman handle them.

Call crime stoppers, tell welfare, you know the drill.

Then stay out of their way, let the authorities deal with them.

Yeah I know I'm normally never a violent person but that took me to another place. Not really an excuse just an observation. Thanks.

Anyone who has cause to file a report for assault may do so. there is no such thing as the first to get to the desk wins. That is not how the law in this country works. The police may have said that to get you all to act like adults. Why would you say anything to them after the fight? For crying out loud stop acting like children on the playground and leave one another alone. If Granny owns the property and she wants them there or will not tell them to leave, that is her right. If you don't like it or can't get along with them, move. What they borrow or do to anyone else is not your concern. If they are engaged in fraud, report it to the proper authorities. Unless you filed for and received a restraining order forbidding contact, they may contact you.

Back