speeding ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nismo1019

i was caught speeding about 3yrs ago on i95 i was just caught again 01-28-06 (im Stupid i knkow)again for doin 96 in a 55 and the ticket reads i was drag racing another i really wasnt i was maybe doing 70-75mph this other honda flew by me next thing i know the cop pulls of both over my question is if i plead not guilty what would i have to do at court ive never gone to court on a ticket before all i want is for there not to be points added to my license ill pay the fine witch is 226$ i belive i have 5-6 points already on my license one more thing i got a second ticket same night for driving with no muffler witch po didnt even let me explain it had fell of like 20 before the incedent both tickets read drag racing and doin 96 in a 55

Nismo1019 said:
i was caught speeding about 3yrs ago on i95 i was just caught again 01-28-06 (im Stupid i knkow)again for doin 96 in a 55 and the ticket reads i was drag racing another i really wasnt i was maybe doing 70-75mph this other honda flew by me next thing i know the cop pulls of both over my question is if i plead not guilty what would i have to do at court ive never gone to court on a ticket before all i want is for there not to be points added to my license ill pay the fine witch is 226$ i belive i have 5-6 points already on my license one more thing i got a second ticket same night for driving with no muffler witch po didnt even let me explain it had fell of like 20 before the incedent both tickets read drag racing and doin 96 in a 55

I think I know you. Do you go to school in Blacksburg? And did you talk about this ticket in class?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back